Friday, August 7, 2009

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Once upon a time in the place of Crossing San Miguel, there was a newly wed couple who named MR.RECARDO MIRAFLOR and MRS.FE MIRAFLOR who lived happily together. few months later after thy got married, MRS.MIRAFLOR got pregnant, and last August 29,1992, she gave birth a healthy baby boy at the same place. they named the baby as RAFFY MIRAFLOR. and it was me. I am the one and only son of my parents, that's why they loved and cared me so much and gave their attention only to me. the worked of my parents is just simple. for my mother, she was a regular laborer assigned at the packing area in GAFAPAWOCO COMPANY. and for my father, he is also laborer. eventhough my parents are both employed, but still we are also suffering crisis like that many Filipinos experiencing today, because it is not easy to sent me in the college, especially in the private institution.

Based on my educational background. at the year 1997. I formally started my education in pre-school at San Miguel day care center. and then I pursued my primary education at San Miguel elementary school. and I graduated last 2004-2005. until i reached my secondary level education, also at San Miguel high school. In this level i participated many activities in school such as boy scout of the Philippines and etc. and I finally graduated my secondary education last 2008-2009.

And talked about our status in life. we are not rich but we can sustain our daily needs such as foods, my education and etc. our is just simple but cute, that perfectly suit to me and my parents. Although we are only 3 members in our family, still we are contented and happy, and lived like one big happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment